Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Textbook Reserves Lib Guide! Here you will find all of the course textbooks that the library has available to borrow.
Find your textbook by choosing the Meta Major for your course of studies.
Need assistance? Contact us during our operating hours!
- Text us! "Text AskRCBC" to 856-330-3866 (Message and data fees may apply for Text-a-Librarian. For Mosio Terms and Conditions, click here)
- Chat with us! RCBC Library homepage and click on the green Chat with Us button on the right side of the screen
- Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Our normal operating hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: 8am-9pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 11am-4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Please check the RCBC Library homepage for closings and extended hours.
How to Borrow
What you need:
- Textbook name and edition (check your syllabus!)
- RCBC Student ID
- Current semester sticker (Need one? Visit Public Safety or the Library!)
- Fine balance of under $10
Loan Period: 2 Hours (note, textbooks returned even 1 minute late will result in fines)
- Late returns (even 1 minute) will result in fines
- Reserve textbooks cannot leave campus
NOTE: the library currently does not have any access to online textbooks
Research assistance - help finding and evaluating sources
Online workshops - for citing and plagiarism, held throughout the semester.